- Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto
- 2007-2009, Connaught, New Staff Matching, PI: You, A novel microfluidics system for bone cell echanotransduction study, $30,000
- 2007, CFI/ORF, Leaders Opportunity Fund, PI: You, Laboratory for cellular and molecular biomechanics, $200,000
- 2013-2014, NSERC, Discovery Grant, PI: You, Microengineered platform for bone cell mechanobioligy study, $23,000
- 2010-2015, Ontario/MRI, Early Research Award (training), PI: You, Rational study of Bone Cell Mechanobiology Study on a Chip, $150,000
- 2013-2016, CIHR, CHRP, PI: You, Co-PI: J. Wang, Bone cell metabolism and functional study under a microfluidics based in vivo like environment, $194,000
- Wing-Yee Cheung, Craig Simmons, Lidan You (Corresponding author) (2012), “Osteocyte regulate angiogenesis through ICAM and IL-6 mechanism” 50:104-110.
- Saja Al-Dujaili, Esther Lau, Hashem Al-Dujaili, Kyle Tsang, Axel Guenther, Lidan You (corresponding author) (2011)“Apoptotic Osteocytes Regulate Osteoclast Precursor recruitment and differentiation in vitro” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. 112(9):2412-23.
- Jason Li, Emily Rose, Daniel Frances, Yu Sun, Lidan You (Corresponding author) “Effect of oscillating fluid flow stimulation on osteocyte mRNA expression” Journal of Biomechanics 45(2):247-251
- Wing-Yee Cheung, Chao Liu, Rachel M.L. Tonelli-Zasarsky,Craig A. Simmons, Lidan You (corresponding author) (2011) “Osteocyte Apoptosis is Mechanically Regulated and Induces Angiogenesis In Vitro” Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 29(4): 523-530.
- Esther Lau, Whitaik David Lee, Jason Li, John E. Davies, Qianhong Wu, Liyun Wang, Lidan You (corresponding author) (2011) “Effect of low-magnitude, high-frequency vibration on the osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow stromal cells” Journal of Orthopaedic Research.29(7): 1075-80.
- Esther Lau, Saja Al-Dujaili, Axel Guenther, Dawei Liu, Liyun Wang, Lidan You (corresponding author) “Effect of Low-magnitude, high-frequency vibration on osteocytes in the regulation of osteoclasts” Bone. 46(6):1508-15