- Research Associate, Dept of Psychology, Division of Haematology/Oncology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Paediatric Brain Tumour Program. Sept 2009 – present
- Lead on a research study using Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) examining neural rhythmicity and cognitive impairments in children treated for brain tumours.
- Adjunct Professor, June 2013-present . Music and Health Research Collaboratory, University of Toronto
- Oct 2012, $750,000.00 Mabbott, Dockstader, Gaetz, Doesburg, Tabori, Bouffet, and Laughlin. CIHR
- Mar 2012, $100,000.00. Mabbott, Dockstader, Gaetz, Doesburg, Tabori, Bouffet, and Laughlin. CIHR.
- May 2010, $14,760.00. Mabbott and Dockstader, Using White Matter Integrity. Paediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- June 2010, $49, 134.20. Mabbott, Dockstader, Tabori, Bouffet. Garron Family Cancer Centre, The Hospital for Sick Children.
- Oct 2010, $25,000. Ameis, Arnold, Mabbott, Dockstader, Mendlowitz, Widjaja, and Schachar. The Hospital for Sick Children, Psychiatry Endowment Fund.
- Scantlebury N, Cunningham T, Dockstader C, Laughlin S, Gaetz W, Rockel C, Dickson J, Mabbott D. (2014) Relations between White Matter Maturation and Reaction Time in Childhood. J Int Neuropsychol Soc. 2014 Jan;20(1):99-112
- Dockstader C, Gaetz W, Bouffet E, Tabori U, Wang F, Bostan SR, Laughlin S, Mabbott DJ. (2013) Neural correlates of delayed visual-motor performance in children treated for brain tumours. Cortex. Sep;49(8):2140-50.
- Duerden EG, Tannock R, Dockstader (2012). Altered cortical morphology in sensorimotor processing regions in adolescents and adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Brain Res. 1445:82-91.
- Dockstader, C., Gaetz, W., Rockel, C., & Mabbott, D.J. (2012). White Matter Maturation in Visual and Motor Areas Predicts the Latency of Visual Activation in Children. Human Brain Mapping, Jan: 33(1):179-91.
- Gaetz W, Scantlebury N, Widjaja E, Rutka J, Bouffet E, Rockel C, Dockstader C, Mabbott D. (2010) Mapping of the cortical spinal tracts using magnetoencephalography and diffusion tensor tractography in pediatric brain tumor patients. Childs Nerv Syst. 26(11):1639-45.
- Popovich, C., Dockstader, C., Cheyne, D., & Tannock, R., (2010). Sex Differences in Sensorimotor Mu Rhythms during Selective Attentional Processing Neuropsychologia, 48(14):4102-10
- Dockstader, C., Gaetz, W., Cheyne, D., Tannock, R., (2010) Cortical Dynamics of Selective Attention to Somatosensory Events. Neuroimage, 49(2):1777-85.