- Adjunct Associate Professor, Faculty of Music, University of Toronto, in association with the Music and Health Research Collabortory (MaHRC)
- Attending Physician, Wasser Pain Management Center, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Attending Physician, Spinal Cord Clinic, Toronto Western Hospital
- Instructor – University of Toronto Department of Medicine, Division of Neurology
FUNDED RESEARCH AND TRIALS
- Picard LM, Bartel LR, Gordon AS, Cepo D, Wu Q, Pink LR. Music as a Sleep Aid in Fibromyalgia. Sponsored by Jesse & Julie Rasch Foundation
- Picard, L.M. (2004). Buprenorphine Transdermal System vs. Placebo in Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain. Clinical Trial Sponsored by Purdue.
- Picard, L.M. (2004). PD-217,014 in The Treatment of Postherpetic Neuralgia. Clinical Trial Sponsored by Pfizer.
- Picard, L.M. (2001). Clinical Trial of Relpax (eletriptan). Sponsored by Pfizer.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Picard LM, Bartel LR, Gordon AS, Cepo D, Wu Q, Pink LR. Music as a Sleep Aid in Fibromyalgia. Pain Research & Management (In press)
- Picard LM. Re: You JJ, Bederman SS, Symons S et al. Patterns of care after magnetic resonance imaging of the spine in primary care. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2013; 38: 1708.
- Pink LR, Smith AJ, Peng PW, Galonski MJ, Tumber PS, Evans D, Gourlay D, Gordon L, Bellingham G, Nijjar SS, Picard LM, Gordon AS. Intake assessment of problematic use of medications in a chronic noncancer pain clinic. Pain Res Manag. 2012;17: 276-80.
- Picard, L.M. (2011) Fibromyalgia – A Syndrome of Chronic Widespread Pain. Mount Sinai Medical Rounds, March 30. Sponsored by Pfizer.