- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College, 2000
- Chiropractor, Wasser Pain Management Centre, Mount Sinai Hospital 2008 – PRESENT
- Instructor in the McMaster Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Program.
- Olympic and Canadian National soccer team member
- Rehab Specialty Fellowship Candidate, McMaster University
Music-based sleep induction as treatment for fibromyalgia. $20,000 Funding Rasch Foundation. Co-investigator, 2012
Vibroacoustic therapy for chronic back pain: An exploratory study. Wasser Pain Centre, Co-investigator. 2012-2013. In-Kind support – Headwaters Corp.
Connaught Synergistic Research Program on Music Medicine in Aging. Research Cluster member. 2012-2014 (under review) $1,300,000.