- Assistant-Professor – Research, MaHRC, Faculty of Music, University of Toronto
- Senior Music Therapist/Practice Advisor, Baycrest Centre, Toronto, Ontario
- Instructor, Clinical & Research Supervisor; Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario.
- Music Therapist, Board Certified, CBMT, MT-BC 2012
- Fellow, Association Music and Imagery FAMI 2012
- Neurologic Music Therapist Certification, NMT 2013
- 2013 Transition to Betterness Grant, Music and Medicine Program, Windsor Regional Hospitals, $ 15 000
- Jan 2012 Transition to Betterness Grant, Music and Medicine, Windsor Regional Hospitals, $15000
- May 2011 University of Windsor, Strategic Priority Fund Grant for a Music Therapy Supervisor, $50 000
- April 2011 University of Windsor, Humanities and Social Science Research Grant, Co-Investigator: SONGS OF OUR LIVES: the use of significant songs as stimuli for the telling of life story – a pilot study, $5000
- April 2011 Local Health Integration Network Grant, Sudbury, Ontario, Co-Collaborators Maison Vale Hospice Sudbury, $50 000
- Oct 2011 Private Donor, Singing and Wellness Research Grant, Baycrest Centre Foundation, Toronto, Ontario, $18,000
- Clements-Cortes, A. (2013). Music as medicine for interdisciplinary team self care and stress management in palliative care, In C. L. McLean (Ed.). Creative Arts in Humane Medicine, Edmonton, Alberta: Brush.
- Clements-Cortes, A. (2013). Adults in palliative/hospice care, In J. Allen, (Ed.). Guidelines for Music Therapy Practice in Adult Medical Care (pp. 295-346). New Braunfels TX: Barcelona.
- Clements-Cortes, (2013). A. healing water: Assessing trauma, abuse and loss via guided imagery and music. Kavod Journal,(3). http://kavod.claimscon.org/
- Clements-Cortes, A. (2011). The effect of live music vs. taped music on pain and comfort in palliative care. Korean Journal of Music Therapy, 13(1), 105-121.
- Clements-Cortes, A. (2011). Portraits of music therapy in facilitating relationship completion at the end of Life. Music and Medicine, 3(1), 31-39 ,DOI: 10.1177/19438621103881